Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crackin' Eggs

 I've been having one of those weeks where I just keep doing dumb things.

Today I was making an oven omelet so when Jeremy came home he could have something yummy to eat. The recipe required a dozen and half of eggs. I had 19 eggs. I got going cracking and was day-dreaming about how good this omlete would be and totally started cracking the eggs into the trash can instead of the bowl.

Are you kidding me? Who does that?



Thank goodness there were 19 eggs for my 18 egg recipe. I hope the trash can liked that egg...

Happy Egg Cracking!

Love,
The Bowes

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, Lauren! When I started reading this I just busted out laughing! Thank you for sharing, you totally made my day. Oh that is hilarious, I am still laughing. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete