Friday, September 28, 2012

22 baby!

Jeremy has officially reached the 22 mark! 
 22!!!
A year ago, this man proposed to me on some bleachers in amish town PA. It is wild how much has changed since then and how happy we are! I swear, we will be newly weds for life!!! When I see him I still get butterflies!

 His birthday fell on a Monday, so we celebrated a little the night before with 22 cupcakes at our friends Grandmas. On his birthday I set up a table of gifts and decorations and his favorite... GATORADE! 
 That evening we went to pizza hut and got a dinner box to eat at the park. We went shopping a little and just hung out. it was so nice to just be together. We loved riding the scooter and I loved the blue drink from sonic!






At night, Jeremy had a volleyball game with his intramural team. I made the team some cupcakes to eat after the game and we all sang.

I love this man and hope he had the best birthday ever! I'm so glad he choose me to be his wife a year ago! Best year yet!

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment