Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We Shall Clean the Sink

Our neighbors informed us that they had never "cleaned the sink" and Angie's, a local restaurant here in Logan. Jeremy also has never cleaned the sink, so we figured it would be a fun evening activity.

From the first day of our realization of this lack of icecream, we began collecting our change to reach the amount to buy the sink. It took us about a month, but we got it and went out for it on Monday.

I forgot how big that thing is!!!! And between 4 people???? We got it down, but did we feel sick??? Oh ya we did.

In reality, I'm not sure I understand all these eating til you puke food fads. Really, who ever decided that was fun??? But did I have fun??? I really did. Its a weird thing.


Happy Eating until you Almost Puke!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment