Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Looking Back #1

Sometimes I just sit on facebook and look at pictures from the past....

I recently pulled up some old ones from 2008, one of the first times Jeremy and I hung out together. It is so weird how just looking at the pictures, my stomach gets butterflies again and I start feeling giddy... I have loved this boy for a long time.

This adventure was one in Lancaster. I remember we were with a group of friends, and then split apart to play on a huge wooden castle. We joked around about how it was our castle and decided what each room was. Its crazy to think now we are married, have our own house, and don't have to pretend.

I sometimes just cry thinking how blessed I am, and how crazy it is that this all worked out.

I sure am so blessed.

Happy Looking Back :)

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment