Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Plasma Plasma Plasma

To earn a little extra cash, my manly and tough husband has been giving plasma at the local plasma collection center.



I could never! I have passed out the past 3 times trying to give simply blood. I can't imagine my reaction of having stuff sucked out of me, and then put back in me! Ahhhhh! Just the thought makes me feel a little light headed.

But it is nice to get the extra $55 a week. I sometimes look at Jeremy's arm and feel sad, but he always promises me it doesn't hurt. He says its a sweet way to make some extra cash, just sitting on a bed, watching movies or doing homework for an hour while you roll in the dough. I don't think it sounds that bad either EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY ARE SUCKING OUT YOUR BLOOD!

Happy Plasma Giving!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment