Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Disappearing Watch

This Valentines Day was very busy. Between classes starting at 7:30 am and a Jane Eyre performance until 11pm, there wasn't much time to celebrate, but we did what we could.

In November I had this great idea to fix Jeremy's watch for Christmas. The inside with the numbers had come unglued and turned around a little bit. The glass was also very scratched. So I took it without telling him, planning on getting it fixed for Christmas but didn't get around to it. I decided it would be the perfect present for Valentines day.

Jeremy kept asking me if I had seen his watch and I would respond, "Babe, thats a really nice watch. You need to be more careful!" Hahahaha! How mean am I! There were several times he lifted up the bed or couch looking for it. He thought he had lost his favorite watch...

He was so surprised and happy when I gave it to him. And it looks sooooooo good!


Jeremy got me some beautiful flowers, wrote a poem that made me cry, and got me some delicious Hershey chocolates. What I love about Jeremy is that he treats me like it is Valentines day every day. I just got such a great guy.




Happy Valentines Day!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment