Saturday, January 19, 2013

1st Anniversary; AKA 2nd Honeymoon

Jer and I decided that we are still in the newlywed stage, since we continue to say, "For our honeymoon..." when it is our Anniversary. We decided that we always want to be "Newlyweds"; crazy about each other and so excited for each day together.

For our honeymoon we went to a bed and breakfast in Santa Barbara. Our first honeymoon was in a bed and breakfast in Pennsylvania, so we decided to make it a tradition.

It was BEAUTIFUL! We were about .5 miles from the ocean and the place we were staying had complimentary bikes to ride. We had a complete blast riding our bikes on the coast, eating at a yummy sea food place, and spending time together :)

 When we entered our room for the night, they had some sherry for us. We both laughed and used the cups for some fancy water :)
 Getting ready to walk down the pier.
 I love this man!
 The ocean was so beautiful. Santa Barbara is a gorgeous place!


 Since I was a little girl, my Grandma Gail has told me the story of "Little Black Sambo" and "Tiger Butter". When I found out there was a restaurant chain about the story, and the original and only one left was in Santa Barbara, I told Jeremy we had to go! I was so pumped to try the tiger butter! In reality its just plain old butter, but it felt magical eating it in "Sambos"!


Happy Honeymoons!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment