Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Latest

I had a bomb voice recital...


 Not because of me, but because of my amazing students. They did so great!!!! And my amazing husband! He is the best supporter ever!


Can you believe how many students I have now? Gosh I love every single one of them. Moments I loved from the recital....

1. My cute husband dressed in all black and a purple tie (gosh, I wish I got a pic)

2. The fact that it was a voice recital and their speaker system was broken. I had to come up with the idea of grabbing an amp, and Jeremy was the only one that could figure out how to get it to work. Great set up, recital hall.

3. Listening to my students do such a wonderful job. I loved when they would look at me for support of some forgotten words.

4. The smiles, laughs, applause, and being around such spectacular people.

I am so blessed. Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better job, experiences, or students :)

Meanwhile, back at the crib....


Finals week is creeping up. Here we go!!!! Oh wait, here Jer goes cuz.... I'M DONE!!!!!

Happy Studying for Finals and Singing!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment