Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

As stated before, I really really REALLY like Halloween. I just think its so fun to see the costumes people come up with, the crazy candy, and all the decorations. We loved throwing a Halloween party for some of our friends involving lots of yummy Halloween treats and Halloween minute to win-it! It was fun seeing everyone's costumes and cute ideas.

So what did we decide to be this year? Well, see for yourself!






On actual Halloween, I dressed up for school. The kids couldn't stop waving to me and saying "Hi Mario". Some of them claimed I was Mario's wife. They all really liked my costume and thought I was cool. And you know when 1st to 5th graders think you are cool, it is legit :)

That night we went to a dinner for our married family community and got nominated as best costume. We didn't win but felt super cool for the nomination :)

Here are some of the fun costumes at our Halloween party :)






Happy Halloween!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment