Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Birthday

Okay, I have a sugar problem...

But good news, I figured out why I am addicted to sugar... I am related to the Easter Bunny. From watching "Hop", I am sure of this fact. Plus, my birthday is right around Easter. That is when those wondrous treats such as

-cadbury eggs
-resees eggs
-jelly beans
-cream filled easter eggs
-sugar easter cookies

come around. Do I love them? Yes, I do. Did I eat them? Why, yes I did. Did I get sick? you bet.


It didn't help that the day after was my birthday and everyone knows my chocolate chip cookie problem. Jeremy made me a chocolate chip cookie cake, Taneesa dropped off a dozen chocolate chip cookies, and our neighbors made me a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Feeling sick yet?

Jer also made me a delicious breakfast of pancakes with sugared pears and strawberries. He bought my favorite syrup, boysenberry on top. Scrumptious. So. Much. Sugar.

And AppleBee's, where I went for my birthday lunch, gave me free icecream! Can you believe the treats!!!

I ate carrotts yesterday. It was the only thing that sounded good...

Anyways, my birthday was wonderful. I will admit that I cried from feeling so loved; the cards, the flowers, the phone calls, the text messages. I just have amazing people in my life. I feel very blessed.




Happy Birthday and Easter!

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment