Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick Volleyball

This past weekend Jer had a Volleyball Co-ed tournament to raise money for the volleyball team. He wasn't feeling well, but went anyway. I came after work and caught his last few games. He is dang cute out there, and he can jump pretty darn high!!!





When we walked in the door after the tournament, he totally crashed, as we soon realized he had a high fever. He had been playing Volleyball for 5 hours straight with a fever. Lovely wife Lauren. Take your hubby home! So he stayed in our apartment for the next 3 days with a fever, cough, and just feeling worn out. People call it the flu, I don't know what it is, but I hated it. I am so glad that he was able to heal quickly.



I sure do love this man :)
Happy Sickness everyone! so lovely...

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment