Friday, January 13, 2012

12/27/11 Remember :)

Remember....

 How we took our wedding pictures a month before in Anaheim California?
 How you picked the flowers from a weed bush and they smelt terrible?
 How you didn't know my mom was taking the picture and you were looking at me?
 How someone asked us how we got the leaves to fall out of the tree? (we are such good illusionists)
 How my mom thought this wouldn't be a good picture but it turned out to be one of our favorites?
 How I rode a bike... in my wedding dress?
How hard we laughed when taking this picture? (I could not keep a straight face)
 How happy we were after our sealing? (Look at the happy 2 men in the back too :)
 How my dad ordered and picked up the flowers 10 minutes before we went inside to be married? (and how they were perfect?)
 How on December 27th it was raining instead of snowing?
 How both sets of my parents were there?
 How happy your parents were that day?

 How my step sister, aunt, dad, grandad, sweetheart, brother and aunt flew half way across the country to be with us on our special day?
 How I got to spend time with my two favorite men in the world.
 How the wedding party acutally looked pretty okay? (with last minute craziness)
 How my dad got us a limo to ride from the temple to Lancaster.
 How fun the limo was with its artificial fire, water bottles, and great company.
 How Anderson and Katie gave us playdough hearts for our wedding gift and told us, "If you don't play with it, it will get hard and you can keep it."
 How darling Jessica traveled around all night taking such fun pictures.
 How our cake was absolutely stunning and pulled everything together.
 How JennaMarie was pregnant and kept showing everyone her cute baby bump?
 How my mom helped us out so much and made the reception so much more than I ever though it could be.
 How happy we were to see Aunt Peanut, our faithful supporter from the beginning.
 How much fun we had at the reception, awesome men.
 How my little picture corner turned out with old antique furniture, and that old grooms hat that kept falling.
How beautiful the picture board looked and how pleased I was.
 That we actually cut the cake even though we said a million times we wouldn't. And remember how good it tasted? And how we saved the top for a year later?
 How Anderson held my hand for half the reception and told his mom he wanted one."A what Anderson?" "A Lauren". :)
 How beautiful our rings are and a symbol of eternity together.

"I love being married to you!"

1 comment:

  1. I loved this. So sweet. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete