Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Reason #1 I love Jeremy

I love the random cheesy poem texts I get from him. Here is one I got from him this morning before he left on his second flight of three that day. His flight left LAX at 11:55 pm on Monday, so he flew all through the night. He is such a tough guy, and I so appreciate him going through these nasty flights to visit my family and I. I think he might have been a little tired and jet lagged when he wrote this, but none the less made me smile uncontrollably.


I am on the plane,
Tired but thoughts of you keep me sane.
I cannot wait to fly with you,
Way up in the sky so blue.
All I think of when I am up there soarin'
Is how much I love you Lauren.
-Jeremy Bowe





awwwwww... right? Thats gotta make you smile. Sure love this boy.

Love,
The Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment